- All submission must original, has not appeared in literature in any form in the past, and will not be submitted to any other conference concurrently with International Conference On Culture, Education, Linguistics, and Literature submission or until it appears in International Conference On Culture, Education, Linguistics, and Literature papers publications.
- The submitted paper must be camera-ready maximum 10-15 pages long and formatted according to International Conference On Culture, Education, Linguistics, and Literature Proceeding template. Papers should be submitted electronically as MS word.
- FULL PAPER TEMPLATE: template.
- To submit a paper, please submit your ABSTRACT OR FULL PAPER directly to :
- Only papers submitted through the electronic system and strictly adhering to the relevant format will be considered for reviewing and publication.
- All papers will be fully reviewed by a minimum of two specialized reviewer from the list of Program Committee members. Before final acceptance, all referees comments must be considered. Selected papers will be published in the indexed proceeding.
- Submitting a paper to the conference means that if the paper was accepted, the author will be asked to register the conference and pay the registration fee in advance, and the fee is non-refundable.
- Paper withdrawal request can be only accepted in writing through email to conference organizer. No paper withdrawals can be accepted after conference pre-registration date.
- If you have any problems with the above submission system, you can send the manuscript by email to firstname.lastname@example.org (subject: International Conference CELL-Paper Submission). Please provide following information in your email:
- Names :
- Affiliations :
- Address :
- Telephone :
- Title of the submission :